A new venture in an old traditional venue. You can find us in the old historic Tuckers Maltings building. We are also next door to the well respected Teignworthy Brewery.
Enjoy the finest local real ales and prize winning craft beer on cask & keg plus a beer menu of 250+ bottles and cans to enjoy. We also offer wines, spirits, soft drinks, teas & coffee.
Why not try the Dartmoor Distillery - Black Dog Gin, made upstairs.
========== Latest Updates ==========
We’re super excited to be able to welcome you back into the Taphouse and while closed we’ve been busy making some changes to be the place including 8 new keg lines!!
As we re-open please be patient while we establish how this will work as we fully expect things to continue to evolve over the coming weeks. As part of this here is some helpful information:
- As you might expect those of you paying us a visit will have to be shown to a table, if there are no tables available then we’re afraid we are at capacity.
- We ask that you respect Government guidance by only sitting with people from your household or support bubble. With an absolute maximum of 6 people to a table.
- There will be a table service going and you will be asked to order via text message. We will bring drinks to your table where payment will be taken (this is also how we will collect your details to support NHS Track and Trace).
- Please remember that our capacity is considerably reduced during this time, so try not to nurse your pints. Get another round in or if you have finished, please vacate the table for others.
- To help, we will be offering a takeout service from our ‘new’ bottleshop entrance throughout opening hours so you are free to come for a drink and then take some home with you or just grab and go!
- Our new way of operating will be displayed at the entrance, so please familiarise yourself with these on arrival
- Please do not come to the pub if you are not feeling well or showing any symptoms of
- We will have hand sanitiser available (made upstairs by our good friends at Teignworthy!)
- If you would prefer to wear a mask then please feel free to do so, however it is not a requirement.
- We will be cleaning the toilets throughout opening hours and our general cleaning procedures on opening, closing and during service will also be increased.
- We hope that you support us on all of this and most importantly please respect our staff and those around you. We want to provide a place that people can feel comfortable and safe, but we’ll need your help to do so. Safety of the staff and customers is paramount, and if we feel like that is being compromised we will have to stop serving and close.
Above all, let’s all be kind to each other and enjoy the beer!